Health Insurance

INIS: Private Medical Insurance for full-time Non-EEA Students

All non-EEA students are required to have private medical insurance when coming to and residing in Ireland for the purpose of study. The private medical insurance should provide cover for accident and/or disease and should cover the student for any period of hospitalisation.

Grafton College is able to arrange for students' mandatory insurance through GuardMe. For more details on the insurance policy, please download the GuardMe Insurance Key Facts.

Enquire about a course

If you have questions or you want to book this course, please use the form below.